Welcome to visit the official website of yuyao jiting tool factory!
Add: No. 50, white road, simen town, yuyao city
Rotary file of each shape can select the tooth shape of the blade tooth according to the specific operation requirements. General international standard tooth shape can refer to the above six kinds.Each tooth shape is applicable to:
1. Tooth pattern for aluminum: especially suitable for aluminum alloy, brass, magnesium and other soft metals.
Rotary carbide file. JPG
2. Cross tooth pattern: this tooth pattern is suitable for all kinds of metal materials (including tempered steel and corrosion-resistant materials).
3;The surface processing quality of this tooth shape is excellent and the processing efficiency is relatively high.Such as cast iron, cast steel, glass fiber plastic materials made of workpiece grinding operations.During operation, it can effectively avoid the adverse phenomenon caused by the chip being crushed.
, with a tungsten carbide rotary file, also known as a tungsten steel rotary file.
Another kind is broken chip tooth grain.Usually with the high-speed electric grinding machine or wind tools matching use, can be applied to (1) (2) (5) file teeth.
I. general international standard shape classification:
Carbide rotary file
General rotary file can be divided into the above 19 shapes, based on the single tooth file based on the selection of this kind of tooth grain, made of high quality high speed alloy steel steel material.
4. It can be used for a variety of operational requirements, among which,
5. Especially tempered steel with rockwell hardness (HRC) below 66.In China, letters such as A, B and C are used to directly represent each shape. In foreign countries, letters such as ZYA, KUD and RBF are used for abbreviation. They are made of high-quality tungsten carbide materials.
6. Rotary carbide file.Because its tooth space is relatively wide.The most commonly used are cylindrical, spherical, flame head shape, etc., the vibration in the process of small, easy to control the operation;Coarse tooth pattern: soft materials such as bronze, tin, zinc, pure copper and other easy to process materials are recommended.
Of course, there are also special five tooth shapes used in high-speed rail industry, such as:
Ii. Classification of blade teeth
Blade tooth classification
Usually single blade grain rotary burrs tooth shape, suitable for application in soft non-ferrous metal high tensile steel, plastic, soft or hard wood processing operations, such as processing such as cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper and aluminum, etc., the grain/standard tooth tattoos: applicable to all kinds of steel products including tempered steel, cast steel, and nearly all of the metal material processing.